Wednesday 11 November 2009

So! Here I am. Landed in Bombay in the middle of the night after quite an enjoyable flight. The in flight entertainment was excellent and the food not bad either.
Mumbai is a shithole and I only stayed there to get over jet lag and acclimatise.
From there I took a 7 and a half hour train journey to Ellora. The only ticket I could get was in the lowest class going. I nearly peeed myself with the amount of livestock and two hundred people crammed into a compartment for 70.
Hey Ho! That,s travelling!
I explored the caves, which were great and stunning and worth a world heritage tag, but I wasn't in the mood. I booked a flight to goa.
Four buses, two taxis and two aircraft later I was back on the beach.
This beach bum thing is becoming a habit!
More or less chilled since I got here. It's been great seeing old friends and eye opening the amount of locals that remember both my face and my name!
Now I've met a very beautiful Israeli girl and we're hanging out together. We can't do too much beacause we have had a cyclone going through and it's been pissing down.
Really hot though! (The weather!)
My glasses keep steaming up suddenly, and that's incidental not because of my friend!
Going for lunch now and it will be a solid one because breakfast was liquid!!!!!!!!!!